Austin + Ally | A Winter Elizabethtown College Wedding

Sometimes, a wedding comes along that you don't think you'll ever forget because of the emotion you  felt. Austin and Ally's wedding was the PERFECT end to my 2015 wedding season. Their wedding day was full of tears, memories, and sweet moments. You know it was a touching wedding when the photographer's eyes keep filling up with tears ;)

Austin and Ally's love for each other shines as brightly as the Christmas lights draped all over their decorations :) Their wedding ceremony truly displayed that same love, and I was so grateful to be able to capture it.

Congratulations, Austin and Ally! Enjoy my (lots of) favorites from their day.




The flower girl, Austin and Ally's daughter, was the cutest part of the day. :)




*cue my own tears*









Can you say "cutest thing EVERRRR?"





Thank you Hannah Yerger for being the best second shooter ever! While I was trying to fix my broken flash, she covered and took some stunner portraits for me. :) 






A second daddy-daughter dance :)



2 comments:

  1. These are some breathtaking photos. So much talent is put into this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete