Brandon + Jessica | Engaged

Their first date was on December 13th, 2014. After drinking tea, window shopping thrifty consignment stores, and getting to learn each other's personalities, they both knew this was meant to be. They got engaged on December 29th, 2015 on the Bow Bridge in Central Park after a beautiful day of NYC, coffee, and a little bit of deception from Brandon's end.

Brandon has been the worship director at my church for a while, so we got to know each other throughout last year. When he asked me to photograph their wedding, I was totally ecstatic! I love working with close friends. :) I didn't know Jessica well (until now) but I'm quite convinced we're going to be great friends as well. ;) These two are absolutely hysterical and awesome to be around! I can't wait for their wedding in August :) Enjoy!!!

















Did I mention they're hysterical???? :)  



No comments:

Post a Comment